Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hiatus

Yes, I know you came here expecting a double-dose of Jonah Hex goodness. And I disappointed you. Rather than lead you on, making promises I can't keep, I'll let you know that I need to take a hiatus. I have home repairs to make, a computer to fix, financial matters to handle, Brandon's comic to mail out (I didn't forget, I just can't find it right now), and Gilder to frame for it.

I'll be back in two weeks, March 27th, picking up with the promised WWT stories and hopefully bakc in the saddle with Pitchman-A-Go-Go, Weekly Wonderous Moment in comics, the Hex RPG, & more of RINGSIDE!!

Thanks for sticking around, and hopefully, coming back on the 27th.

5 comments:

SallyP said...

But...but Rhett, honey, whatever shall I do?

Sorry Dwayne, just channeling "Gone with the Wind" there for some reason. Go get your stuff done. But I'm going to want shirtless Hex when you get back, dadgummit!

googum said...

Nothing wrong with a break, man. Think I'm gonna go low-power myself until I upgrade. Frickin' dialup...

Anyway, see you back soon, and the last summary was great. Sometimes, you can enjoy a story just fine regardless of how it falls apart when you look at it twice.

Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Googum, thanks for the words of encouragement. I was beginning to think that Sally was the only one out there (at least that took time to comment)

I got so much I want to throw at you folks, the Hex timeline, maybe reposting the "Who drew Hex" and then there is an entire bit with .... well, that would give it away and the ISB would steal it & do it so much better.

See ya in 2 weeks.

Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Sam, thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy the things to come.

SallyP said...

See Dwayne? You take a vacation, and everybody comes to comment.

Hmmmm...maybe I should try this.