Saturday, July 01, 2006

A quiet welcome

Here is the start of my foray into commenting on comic books and chronicling what is currently known about Jonah Hex. A few things that I hope to do here is:
  • Comment on what comics I buy/like/hate.
  • Look at some of my collection that dates back to the 50's.
  • Review the adventures of Jonah Hex within the pages of Weird Western Tales, Jonah Hex, Hex, Jonah Hex vol 2, and anywhere else the scar-faced man appears.
  • Create a viable timeline of Jonah's adventures.
Posting may only be 2 or 3 times a week & I'll try to be regular. Feel free to toss in comments & arguements.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Amazing site! It's so exciting to find a website with detailed reviews of the old Jonah Hex series--THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

I found your site a couple weeks ago, and I thought it was awesome. Checking on it now I'm excited for the new issue reviews. Boy I can't wait until you finish the whole series. YOU ROCK! And so does Jonah Hex.

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled over this. Two thumbs up!! Fan sites like this for Hex have been long overdue. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hell yes I'm lovin' this site, a killer blog for a killer character!

Thanks alot, I gotta get me that Jonah Hex death issue.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to compliment you on the great site. I've been working my way through the Jonah Hex showcase trade over the past month or so, and it's been really cool to come back here after finishing an issue and reading all the information you have on the creative teams and especially the historical notes. The injury/body count statistics are entertaining as well. Keep it up!

Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Thanks for the kind comments. I hope you stick around for the next 3 years (I figure a one a week, that's how long it's gonna take me)