Saturday, August 04, 2007

Details & improvements

Well, I have gone through all the posts and I now have a running total on the Jonah Hex Body Count, found at the bottom of each post. I have also made changes so that each issue will lead to the next. The Christmas Special won't be placed into the Body Count until we finally hit the 1980's (we're currently in 1979).

I'm also going to be revamping the Injury List, hopefully with a clickable version of Jonah where you can see each and every injury and the issue that it occured (a lofty ambition, I know).

I have also found a few postings devoid of scans (back in the big 'puter crash) that I will be posting scans for.

And I'm still working on the Timeline.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

You're putting a lot of time and dedication into this. That is true obsession,and something that I COMPLETELY understand.

Kudos!

Volt said...

I can understand liking the issue. I'm pretty recent to the world of Jonah Hex, so I'm really only used to the more realistic western stories. This was a bit like someone who had only read '60s Batman reading Frank Miller's -- not necessarily bad, but probably a bit shocking.