- Seeing the awning copy owned by J. Lopez (AKA Jose Luis Garcia Lopez) in Bat Lash #3
- Booster Gold actually TALKING Sinestro out of a evil plan in Booster Gold #2 (I'm trying to play catch-up here folks. Cut me an ever-lovin' break. How can I keep up on the great comics of today when I'm trying to locate every appearance of SCALPHUNTER?!?!?!?!)
- I LOVE the changing narrative tone in Jonah Hex. One issue has a straight-forward narrative, the next has none, the next is told from the pov of a character, another is written like a dime-novel. This is a fantastic book.
- I'm not sure I like the two-tale format of Justice League of America. There are just too few pages in the book to be able to do that without me feeling cheated on the main story.
- They killed Cliff Carmichael in Suicide Squad after finding the best use for him in the DCU. I was hoping he would become the Anti-Oracle.
- I think I know why I'm not enjoying the Justice League of America. In a team book, we get to learn all about the various team members and their supporting cast. However, in JLA, all we ever get of Supes, Bats, & Wondy is the typical iconic superness of them. There is no background, no emotion, no support at all. Of course this is because all of that is stuffed into their own books. What does that leave us? Red Tornado, Vixen, and Black Lightning. uhhhhhhhhh, not so much, at least for me. This will probably be on my drop list.