Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekly Wonderous Moment in Comics #26

Ahhh, Lois Lane, Lana Lang, & Clark Kent are traveling on an "Ultra-modern airplane.. equipped with every advanced safety device." The airplane can automatically put out fires, serve snacks, give you your paper.


Yes, everything is push button on an ultra modern airplane. And of course, they explain everything to you. But what if you found an unmarked button right next to your seat? What does it do?"Incurable Curiosity?" I would have thought the button would turn on the light, lay my seat back, call the stewardess, deliver my copies of Jonah Hex to me, rewrite Final Crisis. Something that any button would do. I don't see where there is "Incurable curiosity." But then again, I didn't expect it to....shoot an entire friggin row clean outta the airplane. But that's the English for ya. Needless to say "Ultra-Modern Airlines" went bankrupt due to lawsuits.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

They...Had...An...UNLABLELED EJECTOR SEAT BUTTON?????

I...I don't know if that is the worst or the best idea I've ever read.