Saturday, January 03, 2009

Brave & Bold again

I finally remembered that Brave & Bold comes on at 7, not 7:30 and managed to get it taped (yup, I'm still using a VCR).

The opening team-up between Bats & Guy Gardner was a riot. Gardner was a total ass and it was great to see C'hp again. The main team-up of Bats & classic Green Arrow was fine and had a good story line involving Etrigan and time travel.

Anyway, I'm anxiously awaiting the Jonah Hex episode (if I haven't missed it) but next week has Bwana Beast and the Outsiders. I think I may have died & gone to heaven. If Bwana Beast is coming, how long until we get Congorilla, Tommy Tomorrow, or Roy Raymond?

2 comments:

SallyP said...

They haven't had the Jonah Hex episode yet, Dwayne, but I too, am anxiously awaiting its debut.

Oh, wasn't Guy just wonderful? Definitely the old brain-dead obnoxious Guy. It was so nice to see Katma Tui, along with Ch'p, and Salaak and Kilowog, and Larvox, etc.

They should have Guy in EVERY episode!

Christian Zamora said...

Oh, my, I completely forgot about the new episode! With most shows not doing at thing in January, I thought this one was on hold, too.
I'm going to look for it tonight :D