Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just sitting and thinking...

Thinking about how I have tried to stay out of the current comics continuity. I've been suckered by Identity Crisis and Infinite Crisis and I stayed out of 52. But, damn it, Blackest Night looks to be really really good and on top of that I picked up two issues of Batman & Robin!

My purchases are normally on the fringe; Jonah Hex, Superman/Batman, Sgt Rock, Haunted Tank, Secret Six (which you can enjoy all by itself) but Eldest & SallyP convinced me to start reading Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps and in turn Darkest Night (can't wait for that one)

Will I ever jump back in to reading Batman, Justice League, or even Superman? Probably not. I have too many other things that are calling out to my wallet (like board games and traveling) and I'm happy here on the fringe but I don't mind swirling my toe around in the GL universe just this once.

2 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

You won't be disappointed! :-D

SallyP said...

Aw c'mon Dwayne,stick your whole foot in the water!