Saturday, November 06, 2010

Not completely dead....

I don't know if there have been rumors of my demise, my disappearance, or even of my kidnapping or sleeping in late. They are all false, except for the last one. The last few weeks have been fast and furious with trips to my family, my in-laws, and my half century birthday (which is Jonah's bday +3).

Things are starting to settle down and I hope to get a few goodies posted as well as pre-posted to carry me (and you) through the week after next and then right on into Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Abe Lucas said...

Well that's a relief. I thought the producers of the Jonah Hex movie had you "whacked." ;)

Here's hoping you get around to chronicling the adventures of our good buddy, Scalphunter.

SallyP said...

That's it, you just go right ahead and carouse, leaving us dry and bereft. It's ok.

*sob*

Susan said...

Half-century birthday? Happy 50! :)

And admit it: you're avoiding your blog because you don't wanna read the Vertigo sutff!