Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's not the Bat-tusi, that's for sure

Because of this, you get this:

Just'a good ol' Bats
Never meanin' no harm.
Beats all you never saw
Been enforcing his own 'law'
Oops, he just broke your arm

Bustin the crooks
Cleanin Gotham
Someday the villians might win
But not ole Doc Wertham

He became this'a way
Cuz of a random killer
Used'ta be a little more sane,
That's before Frank Miller.

Just a good ol' Bats,
wouldn't change if he could
Runnin round with his 'pal'
Slidin' down the 'bat-pole'
A little more than he should

Makin' his way
The only way he knows how
That's just a little bit more
Than the law will allow.

I'm a good ol' Bats
You know my momma left me
Down in a pool of blood
Right there deep in the hood
in the apt named Crime Alley

1 comment:

Brandon Bragg said...

Beautiful! If I close my eyes and concentrate, I can hear the dulcet tones of Waylon Jennings.

If only I could play the banjo...