Friday, August 15, 2008

Weekly Wonderous Moment in Comics #30

So, the Daily Planet is a great place to work, probably the best in Metropolis. Every day you can walk in and get to work with no interruptions, right? Except when Lois Lane walks in with a lead-lined box on her head!!! The first thing I think is "how did she get a solid plate of metal over her head?" Then I thought "What happens when she sneezes?" Then I thought "What if she has to fish a big booger outta her nose?" and then I thought"Why would she do that?" (See, I got my priorities in order)

Why would any woman do that? Lois had exposed a fake mystic named Circe who retaliated and put upon Lois the only reason that would make any woman put a box on her head...

..she gave her the head of a cat!!!

Let the catty remarks begin!!
ouch!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Ahhhh...nothing like a good Silver Age Superman comic to seriously mess with your mind. Lois really did have to put up with a lot of crap.

Sea-of-Green said...

Coulda been worse. Lois could have been given the head of a fly. Actually, that would have been better -- a horror movie moment in old Superman comics! Woo hoo!