Thursday, March 11, 2010

FINALLY!!

Got my books this week (actually for the month) and got a couple of nice surprises.

1) DC has finally put a house ad for Jonah Hex in their books. It's been, what? Like 25 years since I had seen one? Now I have to go research through my collection to verify.

2) I was talking to my FLCS owner (Second Chance Books and Comics) and he said that his sales of Jonah Hex have quadrupled recently. He's not sure if it is talk of the upcoming trailer-less film, all the trades, or the upcoming graphic novel, but it is steadily growing.

Just for grins, we made gingerbread cookies last night:



Hal Jordan & Guy Gardner, COOKIES!

4 comments:

SallyP said...

The dent in Hal's head is MOST appreciated, Dwayne.

You sly dog!

I'm glad that sales of Jonah Hex have picked up. It's about time people disover what a good book it is!

Sea-of-Green said...

I think Red Lantern guy probably bit Hal in the head.

The REALLY funny thing about it, though, is that Hal is actually SMILING.

Christian Zamora said...

The Red Lantern cookie is Guy, right? I mean, he is cursing, or something.

BTW, glad Jonah Hex is picking up. I should convert sometime :)

Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Yup, Guy is the red lantern.