Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weekly Wonderous Moment in Comics #10 (The lost episode)

Yup, I missed #10 about three weeks ago. I've always had trouble counting in base 10, probably because I have 12 fingers. hee hee.
Well, we've all marveled at various forms of gorillas both here and abroad, but I would like to put forth that there is an animal that is even more dangerous than any form of gorilla. I present....the fluffy bunny. Wait, I mean the UNDEAD fluffy bunny.


Yup the UNDEAD fluffy bunny decided to take on the Challengers of the Unknown. Good thing Red is an expert marksman and missed Rocky's arm when he pumped three rounds into the UNDEAD fluffy bunny. And if that wasn't bad enough....


Multi-Man has obviously been breeding this little darling for about..(Let's see, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, UNDEAD fluffy bunnies) 3 minutes. How effective IS the UNDEAD fluffy bunny? See for yourself.


No matter where the UNDEAD fluffy bunny latches on to you, your ENTIRE BODY TURNS BLUE!!!! Let's see one of your damn apes do THAT!

1 comment:

Brandon Bragg said...

Why'd you have to go and reveal the horrible truth about these cute little critters?

I just took my pet bunny, Mister Wiggles,out behind the tool shed and... *sniff* ...made sure he'll never become an evil, zombie rabbit. I hope you're happy, you heartless bastard.

(weeps while slurping down big bowl of delicious rabbit stew)