Friday, December 05, 2008

The Brave and the Bold cartoon

Finally got to see the new Brave & Bold cartoon on Cartoon Network and I have to say that I approve. Batman is from the 60's, not campy, but has a Bat-symbol on everything. Tonight's episode featured Aquaman and he was a pompous King of the Seas and I have to admit I enjoyed it!



The best part is the opening sequence with a running montage of future guests and in case you didn't catch it, here is the best part.
Jonah Freakin' Hex and Kamandi, the last butt-kickin' boy on Earth!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

I have only seen the Plastic Man episode, but it was not bad. I was wondering if that was Kamandi and Hex outlines in the opening. Look forward to seeing them.

SallyP said...

Oh, good heaven's yes, I'm enjoying the heck out of this series. It's nice to have both a lighthearted take on Batman, AND so many second-tier characters. I am awaiting the episode with Guy Gardner, with bated breath.

joe ackerman said...

we haven't seen it yet here in the UK, but I am about as stoked as a bloke can be about this. I CANNOT WAIT. it just looks so gosh-darned cool.

Christian Zamora said...

Don't spoil me, don't spoil me! I'm going to watch this episode tonight. I haven't had the time, but I've loved the two episodes I've seen already :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.