Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hal & Jonah: Head to Head!! Round 28

Happy Father's Day to all the dads & soon to be dads out there. Mine was great (thanks for asking!) starting with breakfast in bed prepared by my lovely wife (french toast, eggs, juice) and after church she cooked a wonderful Mexican dinner. Both boys came over and we ate & played Vegas Showdown. Youngest presented me with a wonderful surprise...

How much my family loves me does constantly amaze me.

But, despite a good Father's Day, we have to remember that not everyone had a good father... take Jonah Hex for example...


and that wasn't even the beginning of the terrible things that bastard Woodson visited upon his son Jonah. From the raccoon-tastiness of the Holiday Super-Special.

2 comments:

Christian Zamora said...

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies? 0.0 I thought I had seen it all, lol!

SallyP said...

Happy Father's Day.

Yeay, the Senior Mr. Hex. What a peach.