Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Three years and counting.....

Well, I started this back on July 1st, 2006. It's been three years and we've gone through 79 issues of Jonah Hex and 28 issues of Weird Western Tales. I've been linked to from the Invincible Super-Blog, had banners posted on Progressive Ruin. I have regular readers on five continents (what's wrong with you, Australia?). Gotten into a head bashing contest with SallyP and even interviewed Michael Fleisher himself. It's been a fun three years

What's next? Well, we get to finish up the Jonah Hex regular run, plow through Hex, mull over the Vertigo series and dive into the current run of Jonah Hex. On top of that, I do have a few other surprises that I'm chomping at the bit to unveil, but I have to wait until the time is right.

Thanks go out to all of you; the commenters, the linkers, and the lurkers, from the bottom of my heart.
I'll have to remember to be careful with the birthday candles.

7 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Congrats, Dwayne! Three years on one blog with a very specific theme ... That's a rare and impressive achievement. :-)

SUBZERO said...

Also congratulations from me. As someone who passed his own three year mark in April ( of course I didn´t get to do a post about it ) I know that it´s a lot of work. And it takes a special kind of dedication to put it all on one subject.

I mean even if my blog should be about one thing only ( and that´s the question why Power Girl isn´t in EVERY comic from DC ) I keep getting distracted and ramble about whatever comes to mind.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I´ll be drinking one to your health. In fact I just did....hic.

SallyP said...

That's a lot of posting Dwayne. GOOD posting. May there be many many more.

googum said...

Heck, yes. Can't wait 'til you get to Hex, and congrats!

Abe Lucas said...

I've been a lurker since almost the beginning. I'm always impressed and entertained and I still chuckle to think that I believed that you weren't even born when Jonah Hex was first in publication...

Congrats on three fun years.

Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

SUBZERO, now you have me wondering how we could get PG & JH together in a comic....

C.K., I laugh every time I read your quote about me. I love it when folks think I'm younger than I am.

Unknown said...

Nice work, here's to the next 3 years and more!