Friday, January 29, 2010

Icepocolypse 2010

Well, Christmas Eve 2009, Oklahoma City got hit with a "Storm of the Century". All I can say is "Time flies when you're having fun." because Oklahoma City is getting hit with another punch in the groin from Old Man Winter. Wednesday was 65 degrees. Yesterday the freezing rain starting falling, turned to sleet and little snow. It let up around 8PM leaving my part of town with 1/4 -1/2 in of ice with about 2 in of snow on top.

Today has been non-stop snow and we probably have about 4-6 in of snow on the ice. At least it's the weekend. Roads aren't plowed, some parts of the state are without power and everyone just kind of hunkers down and waits it out.

Me? My wife & I played Pandemic & Rock Band. She worked on her Stampin' Up! business and I worked on taxes. Later I'll be working on some more blog stuff.

Tomorrow? Digging out and more of the same.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Oh Dwayne...I wondered how your part of the oountry was doing. Snow on top of ice is never good. It will melt eventually, but man, in the meantime!

I hope you are still barbecuing.