Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Winner of the Jonah Hex movie Review!!!

I know I'm late, but here goes nothing. We had 4 wonderful entries in the Jonah Hex Movie Review contest/sweepstakes. The contestants are:

Susan, of Weird Western Quarterly. (#1)

Jim-in-Seattle, of, uh, I guess Seattle.(#2)

Tinseltine, of Tinseltine.com. (#3)

And everyone's favorite stalker of Haley Miles, Sleestak, of Lady, That's My Skull. (#4)

So rather than going totally old-school geek and rolling my d4, I loaded up Random.org and the winning number is ..... 4!!!!

Sleestak is the winner of two Jonah Hex temporary tattoos, a copy of either Jonah Hex #44 (Showdown of the Century!) or Jonah Hex: Riders of the Worm and Such #1 (of 5), and a wonderful sketch of Jonah Hex done by Yours Truly!

Slees, shoot me an email with your address and I'll have these in the mail by Saturday. Also, let me know if you would like me to autograph the comic, thus further driving it's price downward.

Now we can get on with the HEX reviews!

1 comment: